The Client Engagement Officer acts as the first point of contact for all clients at SuniTAFE’s Skills &
Jobs Centre. The role provides preliminary information as well as a referral service based on
assessment of client needs.
The incumbent will perform specialist administrative support of the Job Ready program and the
Skills and Jobs Centre. Making and following up appointments, reporting on performance data as
well as working closely with other customer service operations as required.
The incumbent will be an engaging, motivated professional with excellent interpersonal negotiation
skills, strong attention to detail and communication skills, both written and verbal. They will possess
high levels of energy, the ability to build trust, possess high levels of integrity, understand and
comply with confidentiality and privacy standards.
Closing date: Sunday 13 June 2021
For further information please see attached position description
To apply please address the Key Selection Criteria and sent it along with your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference code in your Subject line
- Certificate IV level qualification in Career Development and/or a willingness to obtain or
suitable combination of lesser qualification and significate relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and liaise with a diverse cohort of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the VET sector and SuniTAFE policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to prepare written reports,
case studies and analyse data.
- Demonstrated customer service focus with the ability to take initiative to resolve problems and
issues within bounds of delegated authority.