Teacher - Production Horticulture
Full Time, Ongoing Position
Swan Hill Campus
The position will be located at the Swan Hill campus. Under supervision, the appointee will be required to contribute to planning, marketing, teaching and assessing Horticulture, Production Horticulture and Rural Operations qualifications ranging from Certificate I through to Diploma level. The appointee will work closely with the Education Delivery Manager – Primary Industries and Education Business Unit colleagues to ensure these programs are structured around client demand in Swan Hill and the surrounding regions. Travel within the Northwest Victorian region, between campuses and to external stakeholder locations will be required within this role.
Closing date: Sunday 30 May 2021
For further information please see attached position description
To apply please address the Key Selection Criteria and sent it along with your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference code in your Subject line
• Relevant Industry Qualification, a minimum of three years professional industry experience and current Certificate IV TAE40116 are essential to this position
• Successful Working with Children Check and Criminal Record check is mandatory.
• Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse learner population are required.
• Well-developed skills in teaching including the ability deal with tight timelines and conflicting demands.
• Commitment to deliver high quality programs across a range of qualification levels.
The successful candidate will be required to provide successful criminal record and working with children checks.