TAFE Kids Inc. is a Long Day Child Care Centre providing high quality early years education, accessible to students, staff and the general community.
TAFE Kids Inc. are looking for a suitably qualified Kindergarten Teacher to join their expanding Kindergarten team. This is an additional role to work alongside the current Kindergarten Teacher.
The primary focus of the Kindergarten Teacher is the provision of high quality education for the kindergarten children attending the Centre. In consultation with families and staff, the Kindergarten Teacher is required to develop an educational program which is appropriate to the individual development needs and interest of the children.
TAFE Kids Inc. offers:
- Regular professional development
- Established kindergarten team
- Highly resourced environment
- Non-contact full day of planning weekly
- Walker learning child lead curriculum
- Bush kinder program
- Discounted child care fees
***Standard annual leave applies plus bonus 6 weeks paid school holiday periods. *** (Must be taken within calendar year)
Applications will remain open till position is filled
For further information please see attached position description
To apply please address the Key Selection Criteria and sent it along with your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference code in your Subject line
- A Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or equivalent qualification is essential.
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with parents, staff and others.
- Ability to plan and evaluate programs effectively.
- A Victorian Police Records Check and Working with Children Check is a requirement.
- Must obtain upon commencement of employment; First Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates. This is a mandatory requirement.
A Supervisors Certificate is advantageous but not essential
Knowledge and skills required to complete Transition Reports is advantageous.