TAFE Kids Inc. is a Long Day Child Care Centre providing high quality early years education, accessible to students, staff and the general community.
We are looking for a suitably qualified professional to join the team in the position of Senior Educator.
The primary focus of the Senior Educator is to Plan, coordinate and evaluate the provision of quality development care in the required age group of the Child Care Centre. They will also assist the Director and other staff to ensure the centre operates in a professional manner which meets the requirements of the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, Education and Care Services Regulations (2010), Education and Care Services National Law Act (2010), The Early Years Learning Framework and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Centre.
Applicants must hold a minimum Diploma in Child Care Studies or equivalent, together with a Working with Children Check, and either possess or be willing to obtain on commencement of employment; current National Police Check, First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificates. Knowledge of Child Protection practices.
TAFE Kids Inc. offers:
- Regular professional development
- Highly resourced environment
- Walker learning child lead curriculum
- Bush kinder program
- Discounted child care fees
For further information please see attached position description
To apply please address the Key Selection Criteria and sent it along with your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference code in your Subject line
- Possession of a two year Diploma in Child Care studies or equivalent qualifications, First Aid
Certificate, Supervisors Certificate (or agreement to gain one), Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates.
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with parents, staff and others.
- Ability to plan and evaluate programs effectively.
- A Victorian Police Records Check and Working With Children Check is a requirement.