TAFE Kids Inc. is a Long Day Child Care Centre providing high quality early years education, accessible to students, staff and the general community.
TAFE Kids Inc. are looking for a suitably qualified Casual Early Years Educator - Room Assistant to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Senior Educator - Room Leader, the Early Years Educator - Room Assistant will provide high quality care for the children attending the Centre as well as assist with the implementation of a broad developmental program for children in the group, taking into consideration the needs of each individual child. The program will include a variety of structured activities, dealing with physical, cognitive, language, and social emotional skills.
This position will remain open until Sunday 30 May 2021.
For further information please see attached position description
To apply please address the Key Selection Criteria and sent it along with your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference code in your Subject line
- Certificate III in Children’s Services is essential
- First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates are essential
- National Police Certificate along with a current Victorian Working With Children Check
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia and the My Time, Our Place Framework for School Age Children in Australia and National Quality Framework and National Regulations and how it supports the development of the program.
- Ability to form and maintain professional relationships with families, children and other educators
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
Current Child Protection training (desirable)